- What other names is English Walnut known by?
- What is English Walnut?
- How does English Walnut work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for English Walnut.
Possibly Effective for...
- Reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Lowering cholesterol, as part of a special diet.
- Preventing heart disease when walnuts are eaten.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, diabetes, anemia, acne, eczema, ulcers, treating swelling (inflammation) of the skin, treating excessive sweating (perspiration) of the hands and feet, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.