"Aug. 5, 2013 -- Anyone who develops a rash, blister, or some other skin reaction while taking acetaminophen should stop using the drug and seek medical care immediately. The painkiller poses the risk for three rare but potentially fatal skin diso"...
Ertaczo Patient Information Including Side Effects
Brand Names: Ertaczo
Generic Name: sertaconazole topical (Pronunciation: ser ta CAW nah zole)
- What is sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- What are the possible side effects of sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- What is the most important information I should know about sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- How should I use sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Ertaczo)?
- What happens if I overdose (Ertaczo)?
- What should I avoid while using sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- What other drugs will affect sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
- Where can I get more information?
What is sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
Sertaconazole topical is an antifungal medication. Sertaconazole topical prevents fungus from growing on the skin.
Sertaconazole topical is used to treat fungal infections of the skin such as athlete's foot.
Sertaconazole topical may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
What are the possible side effects of sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
Serious side effects are not expected to occur with the use of sertaconazole topical. Stop using sertaconazole topical and contact your doctor if you experience unusual or severe itching, redness, burning, blistering, swelling, oozing, or irritation of the skin.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Read the Ertaczo (sertaconazole nitrate) Side Effects Center for a complete guide to possible side effects
What is the most important information I should know about sertaconazole topical (Ertaczo)?
Use this medication for the full amount of time prescribed. Your symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely healed, however it is important to complete the full course of treatment.
Do not use bandages or dressings that do not allow air circulation over the affected area (occlusive dressings) unless otherwise directed by your doctor. If the affected area is the feet, be sure to wear clean, cotton socks and sandals or shoes that allow air circulation.
Do not get this medication in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water and seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Additional Ertaczo Information
Ertaczo - User Reviews
Ertaczo User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.