In this Article
- What other names is Eryngo known by?
- What is Eryngo?
- How does Eryngo work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Eryngo.
Do not take eryngo if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to celery, fennel, dill, or other plants in the Apiaceae family.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.