"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Brisdelle (paroxetine)to treat moderate to severe hot flashes (vasomotor symptoms) associated with menopause. Brisdelle, which contains the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor paroxetine mes"...
ESTRING (estradiol vaginal ring) vaginal ring should not be used in women with any of the following conditions:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Known, suspected, or history of cancer of the breast.
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia.
- Active deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism or a history of these conditions.
- Active or recent (within the past year) arterial thromboembolic disease (for example,stroke and myocardial infarction).
- Known liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in ESTRING (estradiol vaginal ring) .
- Known or suspected pregnancy.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/16/2008
Additional Estring Information
- Estring Drug Interactions Center: estradiol vagl
- Estring Side Effects Center
- Estring Overview including Precautions
- Estring FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Estring - User Reviews
Estring User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.