In this Article
- What other names is Euphorbia known by?
- What is Euphorbia?
- How does Euphorbia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Euphorbia.
Avoid contact with the fresh herb which can cause skin irritation or allergic reactions.
Do not use euphorbia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.