In this Article
- What other names is European Buckthorn known by?
- What is European Buckthorn?
- How does European Buckthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for European Buckthorn.
Do not give European buckthorn to children younger than 12 years of age.
Do not use European buckthorn if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach pain.
- You have intestinal problems such as Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, or ulcerative colitis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.