In this Article
- What other names is European Buckthorn known by?
- What is European Buckthorn?
- How does European Buckthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for European Buckthorn.
Do not give European buckthorn to children younger than 12 years of age.
Do not use European buckthorn if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach pain.
- You have intestinal problems such as Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, or ulcerative colitis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.