In this Article
- What other names is European Mandrake known by?
- What is European Mandrake?
- How does European Mandrake work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for European Mandrake.
Do not give European mandrake to children, people with Down Syndrome, or elderly people. They are very sensitive to the side effects.
Do not use European mandrake if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems or high blood pressure.
- You have disorders of the esophagus, stomach, or intestines.
- You have glaucoma.
- You have urinary problems.
- You have a condition called myasthenia gravis.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have liver problems.
- You have prostate problems.
- You have thyroid problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.