In this Article
- What other names is European Mistletoe known by?
- What is European Mistletoe?
- How does European Mistletoe work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for European Mistletoe.
Some people inject European mistletoe products. This can cause fever, chills, allergic reactions, and other side effects.
Because the correct amount is sometimes hard to determine, do not take European mistletoe without the advice of your healthcare professional.
Do not take European mistletoe if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are an organ transplant recipient.
- You have leukemia. European mistletoe might worsen this condition.
- You have heart disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.