- What other names is European Mistletoe known by?
- What is European Mistletoe?
- How does European Mistletoe work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for European Mistletoe.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Head and neck cancer.
- Pancreatic cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, bladder cancer, high blood pressure, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids, seizures, high cholesterol, gout, depression, sleep disorders, headache, menstrual disorders, and many other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.