In this Article
- What other names is Eurycoma Longifolia known by?
- What is Eurycoma Longifolia?
- How does Eurycoma Longifolia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Eurycoma Longifolia.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Taking Eurycoma longifolia with propranolol seems to decrease how much propranolol is absorbed by the body. This might decreases how well propranolol works.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.