- What other names is Eurycoma Longifolia known by?
- What is Eurycoma Longifolia?
- How does Eurycoma Longifolia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Eurycoma Longifolia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Erectile dysfunction, impotence, infertility, increasing libido, fever, malaria, ulcers, hypertension, tuberculosis, bone pain, cough, diarrhea, headache, syphilis, and cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.