- What other names is Evodia known by?
- What is Evodia?
- How does Evodia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Evodia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, lack of appetite, high blood pressure, heart failure, birth control, amenorrhea, bleeding after giving birth, viral infections, stomach ulcers, gastric reflux, obesity, Alzheimer's disease, dysentery, and cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Evodia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.