- What other names is Eyebright known by?
- What is Eyebright?
- How does Eyebright work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Eyebright.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflamed nasal passages, inflamed sinuses (sinusitis), colds, allergies, coughs, earaches, headache, and many other uses.
- Use directly on the eye for eye conditions, including fatigue, inflammation, infections, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Eyebright work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.