- What other names is Eyebright known by?
- What is Eyebright?
- How does Eyebright work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Eyebright.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflamed nasal passages, inflamed sinuses (sinusitis), colds, allergies, coughs, earaches, headache, and many other uses.
- Use directly on the eye for eye conditions, including fatigue, inflammation, infections, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Eyebright work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.