In this Article
- What other names is False Unicorn known by?
- What is False Unicorn?
- How does False Unicorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for False Unicorn.
Do not take false unicorn if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal disorders.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.