In this Article
- What other names is False Unicorn known by?
- What is False Unicorn?
- How does False Unicorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for False Unicorn.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use false unicorn if you are pregnant. It might cause uterine contractions and threaten the pregnancy.
Not enough is known about the safety of using false unicorn during breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Stomach or intestinal disorders (gastrointestinal disorders): False unicorn can irritate the stomach and intestines. Don't use it if you have any problems with your stomach or intestines.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.