- What other names is Fennel known by?
- What is Fennel?
- How does Fennel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fennel.
Possibly Effective for...
- Colic in breast-fed infants.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Stomach upset and indigestion, airway inflammation, bronchitis, cough, mild spasms of the stomach and intestines, gas (flatulence), bloating (feeling of fullness), upper airway tract infection, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Fennel work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.