In this Article
- What other names is Fenugreek known by?
- What is Fenugreek?
- How does Fenugreek work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fenugreek.
Fenugreek might be unsafe for children. Some reports have linked fenugreek tea to loss of consciousness in children.
Do not use fenugreek if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to chickpeas, peanuts, soybeans, or green peas.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.