In this Article
- What other names is Fever Bark known by?
- What is Fever Bark?
- How does Fever Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fever Bark.
Do not use fever bark if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have schizophrenia.
- You have depression.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.