In this Article
- What other names is Fever Bark known by?
- What is Fever Bark?
- How does Fever Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fever Bark.
Do not use fever bark if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have schizophrenia.
- You have depression.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.