- What other names is Fever Bark known by?
- What is Fever Bark?
- How does Fever Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fever Bark.
Despite serious safety concerns, fever bark is used for fever, high blood pressure, diarrhea, joint and muscle pain (rheumatism), and malaria. It is also used as a stimulant.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High blood pressure.
- Joint and muscle pain (rheumatism).
- Use as a stimulant.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.