- What other names is Feverfew known by?
- What is Feverfew?
- How does Feverfew work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Feverfew.
Possibly Effective for...
- Preventing migraine headache.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fever, menstrual irregularities, arthritis, psoriasis, allergies, asthma, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, earache, cancer, common cold, and many other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Feverfew work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.