In this Article
- What other names is Figwort known by?
- What is Figwort?
- How does Figwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Figwort.
Do not use figwort if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a heart condition called ventricular tachycardia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.