- What other names is Flaxseed Oil known by?
- What is Flaxseed Oil?
- How does Flaxseed Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Flaxseed Oil.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, cancer, anxiety, prostate problems, vaginal problems, weight loss, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), high cholesterol levels, and heart attack prevention.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.