"Sounds surround us. We enjoy many of themâ€”like music, birdsong, and conversations with friends. But loud or long-lasting noisesâ€”from motors, power tools, and even headphonesâ€”can permanently damage your hearing. Take steps to protect your ears "...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external ear use only. Do not use occlusive dressings.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, wash eyes liberally with water.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- Patients should promptly report to their physician any worsening of their skin condition.
- As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, contact the physician.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/3/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional DermOtic Oil Information
DermOtic Oil - User Reviews
DermOtic Oil User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.