" Allergy medications overview
The arsenal of allergy drugs includes dozens of medications that relieve allergy symptoms when confronted with a trigger known as an allergen. That trigger could be something from a plant, such as polle"...
- Patient Information:
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external ear use only. Do not use occlusive dressings.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, wash eyes liberally with water.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- Patients should promptly report to their physician any worsening of their skin condition.
- As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, contact the physician.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/3/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional DermOtic Oil Information
DermOtic Oil - User Reviews
DermOtic Oil User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.