"Sounds surround us. We enjoy many of themâ€”like music, birdsong, and conversations with friends. But loud or long-lasting noisesâ€”from motors, power tools, and even headphonesâ€”can permanently damage your hearing. Take steps to protect your ears "...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external ear use only. Do not use occlusive dressings.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, wash eyes liberally with water.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- Patients should promptly report to their physician any worsening of their skin condition.
- As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, contact the physician.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/3/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional DermOtic Oil Information
DermOtic Oil - User Reviews
DermOtic Oil User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.