In this Article
- What other names is Fo-ti known by?
- What is Fo-ti?
- How does Fo-ti work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Fo-ti.
There isn't enough information available to know if fo-ti is safe when applied topically.
Do not use fo-ti if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.