In this Article
- What other names is Fool's Parsley known by?
- What is Fool's Parsley?
- How does Fool's Parsley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Fool's Parsley.
Fool's parsley got its name because it looks a lot like young garden parsley. Be careful not to confuse the two, since fool's parsley is poisonous.
Do not use fool's parsley if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.