May 1, 2016
Table of Contents
- Foot pain facts
- How is the foot designed?
- What causes foot pain?
- What causes foot pain? (Continued)
- What other symptoms and signs may accompany foot pain?
- When should someone seek medical treatment for foot pain?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose foot pain?
- What is the treatment for foot pain?
- What is the treatment for foot pain? (Continued)
- What follow-up care is needed after foot pain is treated?
- Is it possible to prevent foot pain?
Foot pain facts
- The foot is a complex anatomical structure that may be affected by disease within the body or the foot itself.
- The arches of foot are the primary structures that control the amount of ground force transmitted into the body.
- When pain due to foot pain interferes with your normal activities, you should seek medical advice.
- Treatment of foot pain will depend on the cause of the pain and may involve medication, strengthening, stretching, and possibly the use of and physical therapy. Continue Reading
1/10Reviewed on 1/8/2016
- Shoes and Diabetes: Choosing the Right Pair
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- 9 Things That Are Making Your Feet Hurt