In this Article
- What other names is Forsythia known by?
- What is Forsythia?
- How does Forsythia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Forsythia.
Do not use forsythia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Forsythia might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.