- What other names is Forsythia known by?
- What is Forsythia?
- How does Forsythia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Forsythia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflammation of small air passages in the lung (bronchiolitis), tonsillitis, pharyngitis, fever, gonorrhea, and inflammation.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Forsythia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.