- What other names is Forsythia known by?
- What is Forsythia?
- How does Forsythia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Forsythia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflammation of small air passages in the lung (bronchiolitis), tonsillitis, pharyngitis, fever, gonorrhea, and inflammation.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Forsythia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.