- What other names is Fructo-oligosaccharides known by?
- What is Fructo-oligosaccharides?
- How does Fructo-oligosaccharides work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Fructo-oligosaccharides.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Preventing traveler's diarrhea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Promoting growth of bacteria in the gut, high cholesterol levels, and constipation.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.