- What other names is Fumitory known by?
- What is Fumitory?
- How does Fumitory work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Fumitory.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Taking fumitory does not seem to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Spasms of the gut, skin conditions, eye irritation, heart problems, bile (a fluid secreted from the liver) disorders, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Fumitory work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.