Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
- What other names is Gaba (gamma-aminobutyric Acid) known by?
- What is Gaba (gamma-aminobutyric Acid)?
- How does Gaba (gamma-aminobutyric Acid) work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gaba (gamma-aminobutyric Acid).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Relieving anxiety, elevating mood, relieving premenstrual syndrome (PMS), treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), promoting lean muscle growth, burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, and relieving pain.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.