In this Article
- What other names is Gamboge known by?
- What is Gamboge?
- How does Gamboge work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gamboge.
Large amounts are poisonous and may cause death.
Do not use gamboge if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems.
- You have nausea or vomiting.
- You have stomach pain, ulcers, or obstruction.
- You have Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, or appendicitis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.