Gamma Butyrolactone (Gbl)
- What other names is Gamma Butyrolactone (gbl) known by?
- What is Gamma Butyrolactone (gbl)?
- How does Gamma Butyrolactone (gbl) work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gamma Butyrolactone (gbl).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Relaxation, calming, increased mental clarity, fat loss, use as a body or muscle "builder," recreational drug use, releasing growth hormone, improving athletic performance, trouble sleeping (insomnia), relieving depression and stress, prolonging life, improving sexual performance and pleasure, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.