Gamma Linolenic Acid
In this Article
- What other names is Gamma Linolenic Acid known by?
- What is Gamma Linolenic Acid?
- How does Gamma Linolenic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gamma Linolenic Acid.
Do not use gamma linolenic acid if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have any condition that makes you more likely to bleed.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Gamma linolenic acid might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options