- What other names is Gamma Oryzanol known by?
- What is Gamma Oryzanol?
- How does Gamma Oryzanol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Gamma Oryzanol.
Possibly Effective for...
- Lowering cholesterol levels.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Increasing testosterone and human growth hormone levels, improving strength during resistance exercise training, treating symptoms associated with menopause and aging, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.