- What other names is Garden Violet known by?
- What is Garden Violet?
- How does Garden Violet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Garden Violet.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bronchitis, asthma, coughs, colds and other lung problems; trouble sleeping (insomnia); hysteria; skin diseases; and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.