In this Article
- What other names is Garlic known by?
- What is Garlic?
- Is Garlic effective?
- How does Garlic work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Garlic.
Do not take garlic if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery within two weeks.
- You have stomach or digestion problems.
- You are being treated for HIV/AIDS.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips on handling your hypertension.