Genistein Combined Polysaccharide
- What other names is Genistein Combined Polysaccharide known by?
- What is Genistein Combined Polysaccharide?
- How does Genistein Combined Polysaccharide work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Genistein Combined Polysaccharide.
Genistein combined polysaccharide is used for prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Prostate cancer. One patient with prostate cancer seemed to benefit from taking genistein combined polysaccharide for six weeks. His prostate became smaller and lab tests suggested improvement.
- Breast cancer.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.