HPV Virus in Men
- HPV virus (genital warts ) in men introduction
- Risks of HPV virus in men
- Male HPV: The symptoms
- Tests for HPV virus in men
- Treatments for HPV
- Is there an HPV vaccine for men?
- How to manage HPV in a relationship
- How to prevent transmission of HPV
- Patient Comments: Genital Warts in Men (HPV Virus) - Symptoms
HPV Virus (Genital Warts ) in Men Introduction
Much of the information about HPV virus (human papillomavirus) centers on women, since having the virus increases their risk of getting cervical cancer. But HPV virus in men can cause health problems, too. So it's important for men to understand how to reduce the risks of HPV infection.
It can increase a man's risk of getting genital cancers, although these cancers are not common. HPV can also cause genital warts in men, just as in women.
More than half of men who are sexually active in the United States will have HPV at some time in their life. Often, a man will clear the virus on his own, with no health problems.
Viewers share their comments
- Submit »
- Submit »
Find out what women really need.