- What other names is German Ipecac known by?
- What is German Ipecac?
- How does German Ipecac work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for German Ipecac.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive problems, kidney problems, difficult and painful menstrual periods, snake bite, fluid retention, swelling and bruising, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.