In this Article
- What other names is German Sarsaparilla known by?
- What is German Sarsaparilla?
- How does German Sarsaparilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for German Sarsaparilla.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of German sarsaparilla during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Asthma: Don't use German sarsaparilla if you have asthma. It might make your condition worse.
Aspirin allergy: People who are allergic to aspirin might also be allergic to German sarsaparilla. Don't use German sarsaparilla if you are allergic to aspirin.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.