- What other names is German Sarsaparilla known by?
- What is German Sarsaparilla?
- How does German Sarsaparilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for German Sarsaparilla.
People take German sarsaparilla for preventing gout and causing sweating. They also take it for treating arthritis, skin problems, fluid retention, sexually transmitted diseases (STD, VD), intestinal gas, colic, liver disorders, diabetes, and tuberculosis.
Women take German sarsaparilla to restore menstruation that has stopped.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Skin problems.
- Fluid retention.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD, VD).
- Intestinal gas.
- Liver problems.
- Lack of menstrual periods.
- Causing sweating.
- Preventing gout.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.