- What other names is Germanium known by?
- What is Germanium?
- How does Germanium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Germanium.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, pain relief, osteoporosis (weak bones), low energy, AIDS, cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, glaucoma, cataracts, depression, liver problems, food allergies, yeast infections, ongoing viral infections, heavy metal poisoning, increasing circulation of blood to the brain, supporting the immune system, use as an antioxidant, or other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Germanium work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.