In this Article
- What other names is Ginger known by?
- What is Ginger?
- Is Ginger effective?
- How does Ginger work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ginger.
Do not take ginger if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, unless prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a heart condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.