In this Article
- What other names is Ginseng, Siberian known by?
- What is Ginseng, Siberian?
- How does Ginseng, Siberian work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ginseng, Siberian.
Do not take Siberian ginseng if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition or high blood pressure.
- You have breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a psychiatric condition such as mania or schizophrenia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.