In this Article
- What other names is Ginseng, Siberian known by?
- What is Ginseng, Siberian?
- How does Ginseng, Siberian work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ginseng, Siberian.
Do not take Siberian ginseng if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition or high blood pressure.
- You have breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a psychiatric condition such as mania or schizophrenia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.