In this Article
- What other names is Glossy Privet known by?
- What is Glossy Privet?
- How does Glossy Privet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Glossy Privet.
Do not use glossy privet if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to the pollen of related plants such as common privet, olive, ash, or lilac.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.