- What other names is Glossy Privet known by?
- What is Glossy Privet?
- How does Glossy Privet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Glossy Privet.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Promoting growth and darkening of hair, reducing dark spots on the face, heart palpitations, rheumatism, swelling, tumors, vertigo, common cold, congestion, constipation, fever, headache, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), liver problems, trouble sleeping (insomnia), improving immune function, reducing the side effects of cancer treatment, and many other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.