In this Article
- What other names is Glucomannan known by?
- What is Glucomannan?
- How does Glucomannan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Glucomannan.
Do not use glucomannan if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find tips and advances in treatment.