In this Article
- What other names is Glutathione known by?
- What is Glutathione?
- How does Glutathione work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Glutathione.
Do not use glutathione if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma (do not inhale glutathione).
- Healthcare providers give glutathione intravenously (by IV) along with chemical cancer treatments (chemotherapy) to reduce some of the unwanted side effects of the chemotherapy.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.