- What other names is Glycine known by?
- What is Glycine?
- How does Glycine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Glycine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating schizophrenia, when used with other medicine.
- Treating leg ulcers.
- Treating strokes.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Memory enhancement, benign prostatic hypertrophy, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Glycine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips on therapy and treatment.