- What other names is Glycine known by?
- What is Glycine?
- How does Glycine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Glycine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating schizophrenia, when used with other medicine.
- Treating leg ulcers.
- Treating strokes.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Memory enhancement, benign prostatic hypertrophy, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Glycine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips on therapy and treatment.