- What other names is Goa Powder known by?
- What is Goa Powder?
- How does Goa Powder work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Goa Powder.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Psoriasis or fungal infections, when applied to the skin.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.